Updated at 1 p.m. GMT on November 30, 2014
THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE "TERMS AND CONDITIONS" AND/OR "AGREEMENT") GOVERN YOUR USE OF ALL SLOTS CASINO AND ALL SLOTS MOBILE CASINO (INDIVIDUALLY, A "CASINO"; COLLECTIVELY, THE "CASINOS"). BY USING ANY OF THE CASINOS, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING PROVISIONS. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE PROVISIONS HEREIN BEFORE USING ANY OF THE CASINOS. YOU EXPRESSLY REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT OPEN, USE OR REUSE AN ACCOUNT AT ANY CASINO, NOR PARTICIPATE AT A CASINO IN ANY MANNER, NOR ACCEPT ANY PRIZE OR WINNINGS FROM A CASINOS IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, AGREE TO BECOME A PARTY TO, AND ABIDE BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITONS SPECIFIED BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY (OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH) ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW, DO NOT CHECK THE "I AGREE" BOX BELOW, DO NOT COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE ANY OF THE CASINOS IN ANY MANNER. FOR PURPOSES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, "WE/US/OUR/COMPANY" REFERS T0 DIGIMEDIA LTD. (COLLECTIVELY, "DIGIMEDIA"), A MALTA BASED REMOTE GAMING COMPANY AND "YOU" REFERS TO THE INTENDED PLAYER ON OF THE CASINOS WHO INDICATES HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. COPYRIGHT LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT TREATIES, AS WELL AS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS AND TREATIES PROTECT THE CASINOS.
1.1 We expressly reserve the right to modify, amend, supplement or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. The amended Terms and Conditions will be posted and made available on each of the Casinos. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions for changes and amendments. The revised Terms and Condition shall be effective immediately upon posting.
1.2 If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) these Terms and Conditions, as amended, your only remedy is to discontinue your use of the Casinos.
You will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions, as amended, if you continue to use any one or more of the Casinos after such amendment is effective.
2.1 USE OF THE CASINOS IS AT YOUR SOLE OPTION, DISCRETION AND RISK. You acknowledge that playing in the Casinos exposes you to certain basic risks, including the possibility of losing money.
2.2 GAMBLING ON THE CASINOS MAY NOT BE LEGAL IN SOME JURISDICTIONS UNDER CERTAIN CONDITIONS, AND IN SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT BE LEGAL UNDER ANY CONDITIONS. PLEASE VERIFY THE LAWS IN YOUR JURISDICTION BEFORE REGISTERING AND/OR USING A CASINO IN ANY MANNER. You are solely responsible for ascertaining whether it is legal in your jurisdiction to play any of the games in the Casinos. By placing real money wagers, you are expressly representing and warranting to us that it legally permissible to do so within your jurisdiction. We do not warrant the legality of your participation in the Casinos in terms of the laws of your jurisdiction. We do not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law, and we are not responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Casinos by you. PLEASE CONSULT LEGAL COUNSEL IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF YOUR USE OF ANY ONE OF THE CASINOS UNDER THE LAWS OF THE JURISDICTION THAT APPLY TO YOU.
2.3 Participation in a Casino and/or the downloading of any software connected thereto on a computer or any other device is strictly limited to persons 18 years of age and older, or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is greater. We reserve the right at any time to request that you furnish us with proof of your identity and age as a condition precedent to allow you further participation in a Casino. We may cancel a user's account and exclude a user from using a Casino if proof of age is not provided, or if we suspect that a user playing and/or utilizing a Casino in any manner is underage.
2.4 Any and all play by an ineligible person, as determined in accordance with the provisions under this Agreement by us, in our sole discretion, shall be voided, including any winnings accruing to any ineligible person.
2.5 No officer, director, employee, consultant or agent of the Company or any of its affiliate companies, suppliers or vendors is permitted to use any of the Casinos directly or indirectly, for personal use and enjoyment. This restriction also applies to relatives of such persons and for purposes of this Agreement a "relative" includes, without limitation, any spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling.
2.6 All Slots Casinos (ALL SLOTS CASINO AND ALL SLOTS MOBILE CASINO) do not accept players residing in Israel, the United States, Turkey, South Africa, Italy, Denmark, France, Spain, Bulgaria, Belgium, Greece, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
3.1 All Slots Casino is authorized by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority in Malta.
3.2 In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Company reserves the right to institute certain rules of play which shall also apply to you and be binding upon you with respect to your participation at a Casino. You hereby agree to be bound by such additional rules of play, as if they were specifically incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
3.3 We reserve the right to limit or refuse any bet, stake or other wager made by you or through your account for any reason.
4.1 In consideration for the rights granted to you to use the Casinos, you expressly represent, warrant, covenant and agree that:
4.1.1 it is your sole responsibility, prior to using a Casino, to understand the applicable laws of your jurisdiction with respect to a player's permitted use of online gaming facilities within your jurisdiction;
4.1.2 you have verified that it is entirely legal for you to make use of online gaming facilities in your jurisdiction, and specifically any one of the Casinos, and there are no legal or other restrictions that would prevent or prohibit your participation in the Casinos;
4.1.3 you are an "adult", having attained the minimum age of 18 and/or the age of majority within your jurisdiction, and are of sound mind, capable of taking responsibilities for your actions;
4.1.4 you have furnished us with personal details that are valid, accurate, current and complete in each and every respect, and that you agree to promptly advise us of any changes to your personal details via email;
4.1.5 you are the true and lawful owner of the monies with which you deposit and wager at the Casinos and/or you are duly and properly authorized to utilize such monies in the Casinos;
4.1.6 you will not deposit or wager any monies at the Casinos that are derived in any manner from illegal activities, including those which are described in Section VIII below;
4.1.7 you will pay all monies owed to any of the Casinos at which you've played. In furtherance thereof, you will not chargeback, counter-demand, reverse or deny any such payments;
4.1.8 you are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of a casino and that you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of the Casinos is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
4.1.10 you are solely responsible for recording, paying and accounting to any relevant governmental, taxation or other authority for any tax or other levy that may be payable on any winnings;
4.1.11 you are solely responsible for any telecommunications devices, networks, GPRS, Internet access services and other consents and permissions required in connection with your use of a Casino; and
4.1.12 you do not find the Casinos and/or our promotions and other materials to be in any way offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene.
5.1 Prior to downloading and installing the Casino software to your computer or other device, you are required to register an account. You must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will then choose a user ID and password. Upon registration, you shall be designated a casino account number and asked to choose confidential PIN.
5.2 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Casino account number and PIN. We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account, and you are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You could be held liable for losses incurred by us or another party due to someone else using your Casino account number or password. Any distribution by you of your Casino account number and PIN may result in the termination of your account as well as your right to play at or use any one of Casinos, without refund of any monies deposited therein (in addition to any other charges incurred by us based upon the unauthorized use). We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these provisions and all transactions where your Casino account and PIN have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid, whether or not authorized by you
5.3 You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Casino account number and PIN or any other breach of security.
5.4 All applicants may be sent an email to the registered email address for account activation. All accounts may be activated through this email. If this is not completed, allslotscasino.com reserves the right to suspend all activities on the account until the account details are verified.
5.5 At all times, you may only have one account, for which you will register using your own, correct name. You may not access a Casino by means of another person's account. Should you attempt to open more than one account, under your own name or under any other name, or attempt to access a Casino by means of another person's account, we reserve the right to immediately close all your accounts and bar you from future use of any of the Casinos.
5.6 If using a credit or debit card, the Cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name used when registering with the site. Where this is not the case the account will be suspended. Where an account is suspended, customers should contact Customer Services for details of our verification process.
5.7 Any withdrawals that are made by bank wire or cheque will only be payable to the name used when registering with the site and if a debit or credit card has been used to deposit funds the name must correspond to the name registered on the card.
6.1 We may refuse to register you as a player at any or all of the Casinos or elect to de-register, exclude or suspend you as a player from a Casino at any time, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever.
6.2 You acknowledge that we have no obligation whatsoever to provide you with prior notice of our decision to refuse, de-register, exclude or suspend you as a player, nor are we required to furnish you with any reasons for such decisions.
6.3 If we de-register, exclude or suspend you from a Casino, we shall have the unlimited right to:
6.3.1 withhold payment to you of any contested funds, whether such funds are deposits, refunds, bonuses, free monies, Casino credits, payouts or the like;
6.3.2 exclude you from any other Casino that is affiliated with the Jackpot Factory group of casinos;
6.3.3 establish the specific criteria with which you must comply in order to be allowed access to the Casino (and your account, if applicable); and
6.3.4 furnish information about you to law enforcement agencies (if the reason for such termination, de-registration, exclusion or suspension was fraud or some other form of illegal misconduct), collection agencies and/or intra-group casino databases. You hereby irrevocably authorize us to do so in our absolute discretion.
6.4 In the case of suspected or fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to block a user's account, reverse any pay-out made and recover any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall we liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
7.1 An account that has been inactive for a period of 12 consecutive months shall be deemed to be a dormant account and will be subject to a €5, or the currency equivalent, monthly maintenance fee.
7.2 If all reasonable attempts by the Casino to contact the player prove unsuccessful and the account remains inactive for a period of 30 months, the account will be deemed to be abandoned and any remaining balance will be remitted to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta.
7.3 You acknowledge that monies held in your account will not bear interest.
7.4 Bonus credits not played within 30 days of being awarded will be deemed to have expired and will be removed.
7.5 Unredeemed loyalty points will expire after 90 days.
8.1 It is the law in almost all jurisdictions which have strict money laundering rules and regulations that we are required to report you to the federal or local authorities within such jurisdictions if we know, suspect or have reason to suspect that any of your transactions, among other actions, (i) involve funds derived from illegal activities, (ii) are intended to conceal funds from illegal activities, or (iii) involve the use of a Casino to facilitate criminal activity.
8.2 In order to assist in the prevention of money laundering, no cash shall be accepted to fund any account at a Casino and no substantial or exceptional withdrawals, whether individually or cumulatively, shall be made unless notarized copies of at least two (2) of the following are received:
8.2.1 a most recent bank statement from the bank where your wagers/deposits originated;
8.2.2 a driver's license; or
8.2.3 a current and valid passport.
8.3 If a player’s single withdrawal or cumulative lifetime withdrawals total five times or more than the value of their lifetime deposits across any of the following brands: All Slots Casino, All Jackpots Casino, Wild Jack Casino, First Web Casino and The VIP Lounge Casino, then the withdrawal will be issued in increments of 5,000 credits per week. The remaining amount will be returned to the player’s account until the players is eligible for a further withdrawal. The calculation of lifetime deposits shall exclude any deposits made after the withdrawal request. This clause will be applied at the discretion of the casino management. This clause does not apply to withdrawals from progressive wins.
8.4 Players must make at least one deposit in the casino in order to make a withdrawal.
8.5 Before making a withdrawal, a player must play through any deposit made at least one time.
8.6 Withdrawals at the casino are processed Monday through Friday, following up to a 48-hour pending state. Any deposits made while a withdrawal is pending will be subject to a 5% processing fee. If the deposit value is more than 200% of the pending withdrawal, no fee will apply.
8.7 Funds, loyalty points, and/or casino credits may only be transferred between casino accounts registered to the same player in the same currency. Transfers to third parties are not permitted under any circumstances.
8.8 Any large or unusual requests to transfer funds, loyalty points, and/or casino credits between the accounts of a single player are subject to the review and approval of casino management.
8.9 We have developed and employ sophisticated proprietary technology intended to seek out and identify users making fraudulent or unlawful use of the Casinos. You shall not break into, access or attempt to break into or access or otherwise circumvent our security measures. If, in our sole discretion, you are in breach of this Section, we reserve the right to terminate your access to all of the Casinos immediately and/or have your account blocked, and we may inform interested third parties of your breach.
8.10 You are not allowed to use any software program which, in our opinion, is endowed with artificial intelligence ("AI Software") in connection with your use of a Casino. We constantly review the use of each of the Casinos in order to detect the use of AI Software and in the event that we deem it has been used we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking your access to all of the Casinos, terminating your account and seizing all monies held in such account.
8.11 The Casino reserves the right to evaluate players’ gaming to determine whether any irregular gaming patterns are being employed. Irregular Play includes, but is not limited to, the following scenarios:
8.11.1 Where a player places a single bet equal to or exceeding 30% of the value of a bonus received before fulfilling the playthrough requirements for that bonus.
8.11.2 Using a game’s gamble or double feature in order to increase bet values beyond the maximum set for that game.
8.11.3 Where a player places high-value bets for the purpose of increasing his or her balance, followed by significantly lowering the bet size in order to continue playing without seriously impacting the balance.
8.11.4 Placing two contradictory bets simultaneously on Sic Bo, craps, baccarat or Roulette, which results in a net-zero wager, otherwise known as even betting.
8.11.5 Systematically placing high value bets on a game which contributes less than 30% of the wager towards the required playthrough (such as Video Poker, Roulette and Blackjack), followed by switching to a game which contributes a greater amount of the wager towards playthrough (such as Slots, Scratch Cards and Table Poker games) and placing bets of lower value than the current average bet size.
8.11.6 In the event that the Casino determines that a player is using any Irregular Play techniques, the Casino may, at its own discretion, immediately disqualify the player from any bonuses and withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate any winnings where Irregular Play has been used. Irregular Play will be handled in the same manner as fraudulent activity, as described in clause 6.4 of our General Terms and Conditions.
8.11.7 We reserve the right to restrict players in any way we see fit, at our sole discretion, from opening accounts at the Casino in situations where computers or environments are shared.
9.1 In accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, we hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable limited right and license to use the Casinos, as well as the underlying software thereto, all of which constitutes our sole and exclusive intellectual property or that of our licensors.
9.2 You acknowledge and agree that all patents, copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in and to all of the materials and features supplied as part of the Casinos shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
9.3 Under no circumstances may you copy the materials contained within any of the Casinos to any computer, network server or location for reproduction or distribution. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software underlying the Casinos under any conditions. In addition, you may not transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with, modify or create derivative works based on the Casinos. The restrictions contained herein apply equally to any and all updates, patches or subsequent versions of a Casino that may be provided to you.
9.4 The terms "All Slots Casino" and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names (collectively, the "Marks") utilized in connection with the Casinos are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of the Company or one of its group companies or its licensors and these entities reserve all rights to such Marks. In addition, other content on the Casinos, including, without limitation, the software, images, pictures, graphics, text, photographs, animations, videos, music and audio (collectively, the "Site Content") belongs to us or one of our group companies or one of our licensors and is protected by applicable copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using a Casino, you obtain no rights in the Marks or the Site Content thereon, and must not use them in any manner not permitted herein without our prior written approval.
9.5 You agree that you will not use any of the Casinos in any manner which: (i) violates or misappropriates or could result in a violation or misappropriation of our intellectual property rights, (ii) is abusive or harassing to us or any other user/player, (iii) compromises or could comprise the stability, integrity or availability of the Casinos or the network upon which they reside; (iv) circumvents or could circumvent any security measures or any payment methods employed on any of the Casinos; or (v) interferes with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Casinos.
10.1 If, while playing at a Casino, you win a sum of money or any other prize regarded by us, in our sole discretion, as worthy of publicity, you grant to us the right to use your first name in any press releases and/or promotional materials, and agree to make yourself reasonably available for any event(s) arranged by the Casino, at the Casino's cost and expense.
10.2 It is understood that we shall, from time to time, run certain promotions and competitions through a Casino. These promotions and competitions will likely have separate terms, conditions and rules that are specific to it. These Terms and Conditions shall also apply to any such promotion or competition. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the specific provisions of the promotion or competition, the promotion / competition specific provisions shall govern but only to the extent of the conflict and in no other manner.
10.3 In the event that we believe a user is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by us, then we may, at our sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate that user's access to the Casino and/or block that user's account.
11.1 ALL SERVICES, FEATURES AND APPLICATIONS THAT ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU, INCLUDING THE CASINOS THEMSELVES, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." DIGIMEDIA, AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, OR EMPLOYEES MAKE NO WARRANTY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE DESCRIPTION, QUALITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE AS TO ANY OF THE CASINOS, OR AS TO ANY OTHER MATTER, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES HEREBY BEING EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF ANY CASINO.
11.2 Neither DIGIMEDIA, nor its parent or any of its affiliates, agents, network service providers, partners, representatives or employees warrant that the Casinos will be free from any virus or other code that is contaminating or destructive by nature and you are responsible for implementing and maintaining sufficient procedures to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output as well as protection from such viruses or other code that may contaminate or destroy your mobile phone, system or data.
11.3 Neither DIGIMEDIA, nor its parent, affiliates, agents, network service providers, partners, representatives or employees warrant that the Casinos are error free or will operate without packet loss or interruption, nor does DIGIMEDIA warrant any connection to or any transmission over the Internet.
11.4 In the event of a Casino system and/or communication malfunction, Casino will not be liable to you, in accordance with section 12.1 herein below, as a result of any such malfunction and the Casino reserve the right to void all unconfirmed bets.
12.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL DIGIMEDIA, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY RESPECT FOR ANY COSTS OR DAMAGES ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM YOUR USE OF ANY CASINO, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA, GOODWILL OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING IN ANY MANNER FROM ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR TO THE USE OF ANY CASINO (EVEN IF DIGIMEDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES EQUALLY TO ANY THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM DIGIMEDIA ENTERS INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT TO MARKET, DISPLAY AND/OR DISTRIBUTE THE CASINOS (OR ANY DERIVATION THEREOF) AND SUCH THIRD PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY FOR ANY OF THE DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE.
12.2 THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. DIGIMEDIA'S ENTIRE LIABLITY FOR ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE (EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW), SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED (US$100.00) US DOLLARS.
12.3 UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DIGIMEDIA, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, NETWORK SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES OR EMPLOYEES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE OF THE CASINOS RESULTING DIRECLTY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, LABOR DISPUTES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, EXPLOSIONS, TERRORIST ATTACKS, WAR OR OTHER ACTS OF GOD.
13.1 You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive) arising from your use and participation of any Casino. The nature of your participation may include, without limitation, inter alia:
13.1.1 visiting, using or reusing a Casino;
13.1.2 using or reusing any materials obtained from a Casino;
13.1.3 entering, using or reusing a Casino or proxy server;
13.1.4 facilitating or making a deposits into your account at a Casino;
13.1.5 wagering or gaming at a Casino (including participating in the non-gambling games available at the Casino or web site);
13.1.6 accepting and using any winnings or prize from a Casino; or
13.1.7 using or reusing the Casino software, whether downloaded from the website or by any other means or through any other medium.
14.1 This Agreement shall come into force immediately upon your marking the "I Accept the Terms and Conditions" box as part of the registration process and shall continue in force unless and until terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions herein.
14.2 We may terminate this Agreement and your account (including your username and password) immediately without notice:
14.2.1 if for any reason we decide to discontinue any or all of the Casinos;
14.2.2 if we believe that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement;
14.2.3 if your use of any of the Casinos has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of this Agreement; or
14.2.4 for any other reason we see fit. Except as otherwise provided in this Section 14.2 or otherwise in this Agreement, on termination of this Agreement any balance in your account will be returned to you within a reasonable time of your request, subject always to our right to deduct any amounts owed by you to us.
14.3 You may terminate this Agreement and your account (including your username and password) at any time by sending an email to the appropriate point of contact at each of the respective Casinos (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org), such termination to take effect upon us terminating your account (including username and password), which shall occur within seven (7) calendar days after receipt of your email on our servers. During such interim period, you shall remain responsible for any activity on your account between sending us an email and the termination of your account by us.
14.4 On termination of this Agreement you shall be required to discontinue your use of the Casinos, pay all amounts due and owing to us, and remove the Casino software from your computer equipment and destroy all related documentation in your possession, custody, power or control.
14.5 The right to terminate this Agreement under this Section 14 by either party shall not prejudice any other right or remedy of either party in respect of the breach concerned (if any) or any other breach.
14.6 Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement and subject to any rights or obligations which have accrued prior to termination, neither party shall have any further obligation to the other under this Agreement.
15.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Malta and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta to settle any disputes (including claims for set off and counterclaims) which may arise in connection the creation, validity, effect, interpretation or performance of, or the legal relationships established by or otherwise arising in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
15.2 If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity or the balance of the remaining provisions, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. Our failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision herein shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the conduct between the parties nor trade practices shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that DIGIMEDIA and you are independent contractors, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency or employment relationship between us. We reserve the right to assign our rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you, but you may not assign your rights and obligations under any circumstances. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as to grant you any security interest whatsoever over the assets of the Company, including for the avoidance of doubt, on any amounts standing to the credit of your account These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between us relating to your use of the Web Site and/or Casino and supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communications or advertising with respect thereto. You may not amend these Terms and Conditions in any manner without our express prior written approval. In the case of any language discrepancies between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement, the English language meaning shall prevail.
- Under the ClearPlay Bonus System, a player's casino account is divided into a cash balance and a bonus balance. Players deposit into their cash balance and bonuses are credited into their bonus balance.
- When playing, both balances are combined to form the player's total balance, which is the balance players see during game play.
- As a player meets the play-through (wagering) requirements, credits from the bonus balance are transferred in $/€/£10 increments.
- Before making a withdrawal, a player must play through any deposit made at least one time.
- Players must make at least one deposit in the casino in order to make a withdrawal.
- Players can meet play-through requirements with play on any game; however, different games contribute a different percentage of the wager towards the required play-through:
- Slots, American Roulette and Parlor Games – 100%
- Table Poker games (excluding Gold Series Table Poker games), Casino War, Sicbo – 50%
- Video Poker games, Gold Series Table Poker games, Craps, Baccarat, all Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, and all Roulettes except American Roulette – 10%
- Classic Blackjack, All Aces Video/Power Poker – 2%.
- Please note that different gameplay contributions apply to the Welcome Package and Free Registration Bonuses. Please see the Welcome Package Terms and Conditions for full details.
- All wagers made using the Gamble feature on slots or the Double feature on video poker games will not be counted towards fulfilling play-through requirements.
- Play-through is only achieved when playing for real money, and not in practice play mode.
- Play-through is achieved when a wager is made. Wagered credits are first deducted from a player's cash balance. If no credits remain in the cash balance, the wager is then deducted from the bonus balance. This means that credits in the bonus balance are only wagered in the event that the cash balance is insufficient to complete the bet.
- Winnings on wagers made from a player's cash balance are credited directly to his cash balance.
- Winnings on wagers made from a player's bonus balance are credited to his bonus balance.
- If crediting the winnings to the bonus balance would result in the bonus balance exceeding the amount of bonus cash that has not already been played through, any excess winnings are credited to the player's cash balance.
- The decision of the Casino regarding bonuses is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All bonuses are subject to the Casino’s terms and conditions.
- Dates and times of all promotions at the Casino are based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Bonuses are subject to a play-through requirement of 30x (40x when playing in GBP) the value of the bonus unless stipulated otherwise in casino’s general terms and conditions.
- A player may withdraw funds from the casino once the bonus balance has been completely transferred to the cash balance by meeting the required play-through, or once the bonus has been spent completely.
- Some promotions require that players opt in to be eligible for that promotion’s bonus.
- Withdrawals of winnings generated through free, no-deposit bonuses, or free spins awarded with no qualifying deposit are limited to 100 credits. Any remaining cash balance will be forfeited.
- Bonuses granted with no qualifying deposit are subject to a play-through requirement of 100x the value of the bonus, unless otherwise stated. This clause is applied at the discretion of the casino.
- No bonuses will be awarded to a player with a pending withdrawal.
Updated at 1 p.m. GMT on March 27, 2014
- The $/€/£500 Welcome Package (“Welcome Package”) is available at All Slots Casino, All Jackpots Casino and First Web Casino.
- The Welcome Package is open to eligible new players (as defined below) and includes the following bonuses:
- A 100% match first-deposit bonus (“First-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s first real money deposit in the casino for up to a maximum bonus of $/€/£200
- A 25% second-deposit bonus (“Second-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s second real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of $/€/£100.
- A 50% third-deposit bonus (“Third-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s third real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of $/€/£100.
- A 25% fourth-deposit bonus (“Fourth-Deposit Bonus”) on the player’s fourth real money deposit in the casino, for up to a maximum bonus of $/€/£100.
- The second, third and fourth deposits must be made within seven days of the first deposit in order to qualify for their respective bonuses.
- To receive the Welcome Package, an eligible player is one who:
- Has no more than one account at the Casino.
- Has never received the Welcome Package at the Casino
- Has not been in breach or infringement of any of the Casino’s terms and conditions, to the satisfaction of Casino Management.
- Has never made a withdrawal from the Casino
- The Welcome Package bonuses are credited automatically after each eligible deposit. A player may opt out of receiving the Welcome Package bonuses only after making the first deposit and receiving the First-Deposit Bonus.
- The First-Deposit Bonus cannot be removed once it has been credited.
- For Swedish Krona (SEK) players, eligibility requirements and bonus amounts are multiplied by 10.
- If a player has made a withdrawal before the Welcome Package bonus was credited, the bonus will be voided.
- If, while playing at this Casino, a player wins a sum regarded by the Casino Management as worthy of publicity, the player must agree to be available for any event of such a nature arranged by the Casino. At all times, the Casino will do its utmost to protect its players’ privacy.
- While the Casino protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use Players first names and last initial (e.g. Sarah H.) in any Casino announcement about promotion results.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Casino Management will be considered full and final. Participation in this promotion is subject to acceptance of the casino's full Terms & Conditions.
- Under the ClearPlay Bonus System all bonuses are subject to a minimum play-through requirement before being transferred to the player’s cash balance. Click here for complete ClearPlay Bonus System terms and conditions.
- Upon receiving the Welcome Package, players are bound by the following gameplay contributions towards meeting the playthrough requirements:
- Slots and Parlor Games – 100%
- All Table Pokers, all Video/Power Pokers (except All Aces and Jacks or Better), all Blackjacks (except Classic Blackjack) and Casino War – 8%
- Classic Blackjack, all Aces Video/Power Pokers, Jacks or Better Video/Power Pokers, all Roulettes, all Baccarats, all Craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo – 0%
Updated at 1 p.m. GMT on November 16, 2014
- This offer is open to players by invitation only.
- To qualify for any bonus, you must first opt in to the promotion.
- This offer is available weekly between 01:00 GMT on Monday and 23:59 GMT the following Sunday.
- Minimum deposit: $/€/£50 per deposit
- Maximum weekly bonus: $/€/£500
- All bonuses are subject to the ClearPlay Bonus System terms and conditions.
- By opting in to a promotion, you agree to the above Terms & Conditions and acknowledge that the Casino Manager's decision is final in the event of a dispute.
- This offer is available at All Slots Casino by invitation only, and may not be transferred to any third party.
- Free spins will be available within one hour of an eligible player's first successful deposit at All Slots Casino.
- The free spins are not available on the Mobile casino platforms.
- To use the free spins, a player must launch the relevant game to begin playing.
- Payouts won while playing free spins are credited to a player's bonus balance.
- Bonus credits not played within 30 days of being awarded will be deemed to have expired and will be removed.
- Under the ClearPlay Bonus System all bonuses are subject to a minimum playthrough requirement before they are available to be withdrawn. Click here for the complete ClearPlay Bonus System terms and conditions.
- The decision of the casino is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion is subject to the casino's general terms and conditions.