For the majority of people, gambling is a form of leisure and entertainment. Before playing, responsible gamblers will plan how much time and money they can afford to spend. However for some, gambling does become a problem in their lives and a small percentage may lose control of their play.
All Slots Casino is dedicated to promoting responsible gaming by proactively preventing under-age play and assisting members who develop gambling problems.
In order to avoid problems with gambling, please keep the following in mind:
- Decide beforehand how much money you are willing to spend.
- Don't try to recoup your losses, they may only increase.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- Even when you are winning, take occasional breaks. Think about the smart time to stop.
- Remember that gambling is entertainment. It's not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
- Don't forget that gambling is a game of chance. There are no systems or formulas to guarantee success.
If you are worried about gambling problems or are just curious to check the results, please try our quick self assessment test.
If you feel that you need help with a gambling problem, for yourself, a friend, or for someone you care for, the organizations below will be happy to provide assistance:
Gambling in Finland