The difference between a trend and a fad is that trends can stick around for many years while fads come and go. In the realm of entertainment, for instance, casino slots have been popular for more than 100 years, but Tamagotchis are just a fading memory. When it comes to fads and trends, probably nothing spawns more of them than food. One of the weirdest food fads in history was in the 1930s, when people just couldn’t get enough of congealed salads. Also known as Jell-O salads, they were basically anything a person could put inside a mould and seal over with Jell-O. For people today, the results look pretty gross, but back then it was the Great Depression, so people were only too happy to entertain concepts that would distract them from their problems. So they feasted on recipes like “Spanish Jell-O Salad”, a treat made from lemon Jell-O, pimientos, pickles, celery, white cabbage, lemon Jello-O and vinegar, and an “Oriental Compote” consisting of peaches, cooked rice, peach juice, and Jell-O. People haven’t changed much since then, though – they’re still keen on new things that take their minds off their worries, and some of the food trends current today would have had the folks of the Depression Era scratching their heads at contemporary antics. Will they be fads or will they be trends? Let’s take a look.
The current generation of children have more access to digital technology than any that went before it. Although internet-based services are extremely helpful for children in many ways – they can access learning resources, communicate with their friends and find age-appropriate entertainment, for example – there is undoubtedly a darker side to consider. Few, if any, parents would be comfortable with their children happening upon adult-only content. Equally, parents need to be able to prevent inappropriate relationships building up online, especially if a so-called ‘friend’ turns out to be much older than they claim. Of course, children look up to their parents, too, and you may not want yours to copy your habit of playing online slots at a casino, something which is rightly age restricted. However, with the help of the latest parental control apps, you can make sure your children are able to access what is good about the internet whilst helping them to stay safe online. What are the top parental control software systems around at the moment?
There was a time when slots were large, mechanical contraptions that worked with cogs and wheels, and were massively restricted in the entertainment they offered. But times have changed. Slots turned digital, drastically increasing their entertainment value thanks to added visual effects and advanced sound. Not long after they went digital, they went online.
That’s where we are today. There are a huge number of amazing slots just waiting to be played, and if you’ve never give the reels a spin, now is the perfect time! Why not sign up with All Slots online casino and discover exactly what we have to offer, and it could be your chance to win big! [Read more…]
There are now a whole host of apps that you can download directly to your smartphone or Android device that will give you the ability to control your TV, home theatre systems and streaming boxes. Android smartphones with IR blasters possess the ability to communicate with any device that receives commands via infrared light beams. For many, the most practical application of using this function is to control your Smart TV. [Read more…]
How to Place a Bet in iPod Roulette
The mobile roulette wheel is divided into 37 slots. These slots are marked from 0 through 36. The 0 pocket is green and all the other numbers are divided, half of them are red, and half of them are black. The player first places a bet or bets on the number or numbers he thinks the ball will land on. The player may choose to either place a single bet this is known as a straight up, or, he may choose to place a bet on a group of numbers.
The smaller amount of bets placed will result in a larger final win. For example, if a player places a bet on just one number and the ball lands on his bet, he will win 35 times the amount of his bet. The more numbers the player bets on, the easier it will be for him to win, however the smaller his payout will be.
When playing roulette for iPod, there are two different type of bets:
- An inside bet is a bet placed on a single number, or, a bet on a small group of two, three, four or six numbers. An inside bet is placed on the inside of the roulette table where the numbers are.
- An outside bet is a bet placed on a larger group of twelve or eighteen numbers. An outside bet is placed on the perimeter of the roulette table.
On each spin of the roulette wheel, the roulette for iPod player is entitled to place multiple bets. The bets can also be for different amounts of money. The great variety of possible roulette bets, combined with the opportunity to place numerous bets, is part of the reason that roulette is such a popular casino game at the iPod touch Casino.
Winning at iPod Roulette
There are many types of roulette strategy and theories that are said to give you a sure chance at winning the wheel. It is very important to understand the different types of bets that there are and the implications these bets have. For example a high risk, single roulette number, will yield a very high return. A low risk bet, on the other hand will also return you a low payout.
It is important to know that roulette is really a game of chance. There are no patterns, trends or probabilities on where the ball will land, so it is important to have fun whilst placing your bets when playing iPod roulette at All Slots Casino.
Roulette has always been a long time favourite Casino Game. All Slots Casino offers this classic as one of their casino games for iPod at the iPod Touch Casino.
iPod roulette uses the standard European roulette wheel, the numbers on the wheel range from 0-36, as always the aim of the game is to bet correctly the number on the roulette wheel where the ball will stop.
Choose Your Horse in iPod Horse Racing Game
The initial screen of this iPod horse racing game presents each player with six different horses.
- On each horse you will find the odds for that day together with the track and weather conditions.
- By clicking on a particular horse more information is given such as the name of the jockey, the results of the last five races for the horse and the general overall performance of the horse.
- Based on the information given, the player can then place his bets on one or more horses.
- Once all bets have been placed, you press the Race button and the horse race begins.
How to Place Royal Derby Bets
There are two main types of bets which can be placed: the win bet and the place bet.
- A win bet is a bet that the horse chosen will come in first place and this pays out the full odds advertised.
- A place bet is a bet that the horse chosen will come in first or second place and this pays out a quarter of the odds posted.
- To cover both options a player can also place an Each Way bet which is a combination of a win bet and a place bet.
The race is colorful and exciting and in the small screen of an iPod the excitement is transferred beautifully with colorful clear graphics.
At the All Slots players can benefit from all the extras of the main casino including around the clock customer service, easy and secure banking options together with generous sign up bonus offers for new players and ongoing bonuses for existing players.
The Royal Derby iPod horse racing game brings horse racing to the palm of your hand wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
This game can be played for fun or practice before placing real money bets giving each player a chance to get to know the game and how it works.
Playing Royal Derby is very similar to live betting on horses where you are given information on the horses, the jockeys, and the odds, and on the weather and track conditions, as well as the chance to place bets on more than one horse per race.
Play iPod Casino Games on the Go
With the horse racing game for iPod, you not only get the fun and excitement of watching the race, you also get the chance to win some money, with some luck and some smart betting. You can clearly see the powerful horses gallop down the track. You can watch your horse as it pulls ahead or falls behind.
- Choose the horse you want out of six that will be competing in the race.
- When you start, you get to see the horses and the betting odds that have been placed on them.
- You also get some information about their recent history.
- So pick your horse, choose the amount of your bet, decide if you think the horse will win or place second, and then watch them go.
- You even get a photo finish.
The odds offer a realistic assessment of the horse’s chances, but the favourite does not always win, and sometimes the biggest underdog pulls it out at the finish, leading to a significant payout.
The action is fast, like at a real horse race, giving you the fulfilling feeling of watching a tight competition in progress. Even if you don’t have money on the game, it’s fun to guess which horse is going to win. And the thrill is even more exhilarating when you do have a real money wager at stake.
Visit the iPod Casino to Play Royal Derby
The horse racing game for iPod is clearly one of the highlights of the iPod casino.
It’s a fun game to play when you have some down time but can’t get to a computer. Best of all, you don’t have to download any apps to play Royal Derby for real money.
You can play through the All Slots site through the Internet browser on your iPod. That means you can bet on the races from any place that has a Wifi connection, including your favourite café or at home while you watch TV. With iPod casino games, you don’t have to be chained to your desktop computer to play casino games.
Everyone loves an afternoon at the races, with the green fields and the excitement of watching the powerful animals gallop to the finish.
Now you can spend a day at the races anywhere and virtually any time with the horse racing game for iPod at Allslotcasino.
Royal Derby on iPod is particularly well suited for the small screen of the iPod.
How to Play iPod Blackjack
At the beginning of the iPod black jack game the player chooses the amount that he wants to bet and then presses on the Deal button.
- Two cards are dealt face up to the player and one card face up to the dealer.
- The aim of the game is to hold a hand that is as close to or reaching 21 as possible.
- A blackjack is a hand of 21 made up from an Ace and a ten-value card i.e. a king, queen, jack, or 10.
Blackjack Strategy Options at the All Slots iPod Casino
With the initial hands showing, the player then has a choice of a number of different actions.
- A “stand” is when the player chooses not to take any more cards at which point the card of the dealer is revealed.
- A “hit” choice is made when the player chooses to take more cards from the pile in the belief that he can get closer to the value of 21 with his hands.
- In this iPod blackjack game the player also has a number of other options which include the “double”, the “split” and the “insurance”.
A double can be chosen when the player’s hand is 9, 10, or 11; he doubles the amount of his bet and one more card is drawn before the dealer’s cards are revealed.
A split can be done if the player has two cards of the same value and he splits them, therefore giving him two separate hands.
Insurance can be taken if the dealers upturned card is an Ace. Insurance is half the value of the current bet placed again and if the dealer lands a Blackjack the player can win a 2:1 payout; if there is no blackjack there is no win. Playing iPod blackjack at the All Slots iPod Casino is easy and convenient and offers immediate access to one of the most popular casino games ever.
At the All Slots iPod Casino a wide choice of games can is found which have been specially adapted for playing at the iPod casino.
The iPod black jack game is considered to be one of the best iPod casino games; it is a game that demands input from the player and hence a thoughtful blackjack strategy needs to be employed.
The iPod blackjack game at All Slot can be played for fun or practice before placing real money bets giving each player a chance to get to know the game and pick up on some blackjack tips.
The iPod is one of the coolest devices out there, and playing casino games is one of the coolest things you can do on your iPod. All Slots Mobile Casino makes it all possible with the online casino for iPod, featuring the coolest games as well as great bonuses, customer service, and security.
The iPod Casino Games
The roster of exciting iPod casino games at Allslots begins with two progressive slot machine games, Major Millions and Mega Moolah. Both games have huge progressive jackpots that could make you wealthy with one lucky spin of the reels. Other slot games in the iPod casino include Thunderstruck, Mermaid’s Millions, and Tomb Raider.
Of course, there is more to the iPod Touch casino than just slot machines. There are also classic casino table games like roulette and blackjack, a video poker game, a couple of instant-win scratch card games, and even a horse racing game. Whether you want to play cool games just for fun, or to gamble and win real money, you’re sure to find a great game at the All Slots iPod Casino.
The All Slots Casino Bonuses
The All Slots iPod Touch Casino is always happy to show its appreciation to its new players for joining us and to its existing players for their loyalty. It does this through a generous system of bonuses that includes a 100% match bonus on your first deposit and a 10% match on all deposits after that, which can add up to 5,000 or more bonus credits in a year.
And that doesn’t even include the special monthly promotions where Allslots gives away additional casino credits, cash, merchandise, or free spins. And it’s all for the purpose of saying Thank You to our loyal customers.
You Have a Friend at All Slots
The All Slots Online Casino for iPod shares the same customer support staff as the main All Slots Online Casino. This is a staff of customer support agents who are renowned for their courtesy and their professionalism.
So any time you have a question, a problem, or a concern, just contact Support by email or live chat, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and an agent will be happy to help resolve your issue. You always have a friend at All Slots.
Secure iPod Gaming at All Slots
Nothing is more important to All Slots than your safety and your security. All Slots employs the most advanced state-of-the-art technologies and procedures to ensure that you are protected against fraud, cheating, identity theft, or breaches of privacy.
The bottom line is that you can relax and enjoy the iPod games and try to win some jackpots. All Slots will take care of your security.
Come Join All Slots iPod Casino
Come and join All Slots iPod Casino. You’ll love the cool games with bright clear graphics, smooth game play, and real jackpots. You’ll also love the All Slots bonuses, the customer support, and the state-of-the-art security. With so much to love at All Slots, there’s no reason to hesitate. Join All Slots today!
The All Slots Online Casino for iPhone offers a fine selection of the best iPhone casino games. Regardless of your taste in games, your personality, or your bankroll, you’re sure to find a game to love.
All of the iPhone casino games feature the sharp clear graphics, the smooth game play, and the fair payouts that made All Slots famous, plus the added convenience and mobility of the iPhone casino. And you can play the iPhone casino games for real money to gain a very real chance of winning real money jackpots while you’re having fun with your iPhone at allslotscasino.com.
The iPhone Casino Games at All Slots
Here is a brief overview of the games you can play at the All Slots iPhone Casino:
- iPhone Slots – You can tell by the name of the casino: All Slots specializes in slots. The All Slots iPhone Casino offers a number of mobile slot machines with wild symbols, free spins, and bonus games, as well as two progressive slot games that could make you rich with one lucky spin.
- iPhone Blackjack – It takes luck to get the right cards and skill to play them wisely as you strive to beat the dealer to 21 in this classic casino card game.
- iPhone Roulette – Pick your lucky numbers, place your inside bets and outside bets, and give the wheel a spin. The excitement is tremendous, and the All Slots single-zero roulette wheel increases your odds of winning.
- iPhone Video Poker – You start with five cards, and then you keep the ones you like and trade in the rest as you try to build a winning poker hand in the Jacks Or Better video poker game.
- iPhone Horse Racing Game – You can study the six horses, their racing histories, the track and weather conditions and all the payout odds, or you can just pick the horse with the cutest name when you play the Royal Derby horse racing game on your iPhone.
- iPhone Scratch Cards – You could be an instant winner with the unusual and exotic mobile scratch card games at All Slots. Just get two matching bingo balls in Bingo Bonanza, or two matching pearls from the dragon in Dragon’s Fortune, and you’ll win the amount indicated on your winning match.
Have Fun with Your iPhone at All Slots
Now that you’ve seen the terrific games available, why not come and join the All Slots Online Casino for iPhone? In addition to great games, you’ll find generous bonuses, unbeatable security, and courteous customer service. So come to the All Slots iPhone Casino at allslotscasino.com and you’re sure to have fun, and you could win real jackpots too.
We offer a wide range of well-known banking methods, enabling you to make transactions in a safe and secure environment.