The Super Fun 21 Blackjack Rules
A blackjack (other than a diamond blackjack) pays even money in Super Fun 21. That’s a disappointment, since most blackjack games pay 3 to 2 for a blackjack, but it’s good to know about it from the outset. As you read on, you will see that everything else in Super Fun 21 is designed to benefit you, the player, in your quest to win online blackjack payouts.
These are the Super Fun 21 blackjack rules that favor the blackjack player:
- A player blackjack beats a dealer blackjack. (In most other blackjack games, it would be a push.)
- A diamond blackjack (that’s an ace of diamonds plus a 10 or face card of diamonds) pays out 2 to 1, better than the standard 3-to-2 payout for a blackjack.
- A player’s hand of six or more cards totaling 20 or less always wins, regardless of the what the dealer has.
- A player’s hand of five or more cards totaling 21 pays 2-to-1 instantly.
- You can double down on any number of cards.
- You can do a Double Down Rescue. This means that after doubling down, you can surrender and lose only your original bet instead of risking the loss of your doubled bet.
- You can hit or double down after splitting aces.
The Super Fun 21 Blackjack Strategy Table
One of the goals in playing Super Fun 21 is to try to win one of the special bonuses for a six-card hand or a five-card 21. Striving for these goals will naturally influence your blackjack strategy. For this reason, the Super Fun 21 blackjack strategy table has four sections: two-card hand, three-card hand, four-card hand, and five-card hand.
For example, suppose you have cards totaling 15, and the dealer is showing a 4. A standard blackjack basic strategy table will tell you to stand: There is a good chance that the dealer has 14 and will ultimately bust, so you are advised to not take a chance on busting yourself.
But the Super Fun 21 blackjack strategy table advises that if you have five cards totaling 15 and the dealer is showing a 4, you should hit. If you draw an ace, 2, 3, 4, or 5, your six-card hand automatically wins, regardless of what the dealer has. And if you draw a 6, your six-card 21 wins a nice 2-to-1 bonus jackpot immediately, without giving the dealer an opportunity to push. Of course, there is still a possibility that you might bust, but these unique Super Fun 21 blackjack rules make it worth taking the chance.
The blackjack basic strategy chart is your most important tool in your quest to beat the dealer and win at blackjack. But it is important to have the right chart for your game. So if you are playing Super Fun 21, make sure that you use a blackjack strategy chart specifically designed for Super Fun 21.
Have Fun Playing Super Fun 21
You would expect a game called Super Fun to be, well, super fun. And Super Fun 21 certainly lives up to its billing. Play Super Fun 21 blackjack online, and see how much fun you have!