How to Play iPod Blackjack
At the beginning of the iPod black jack game the player chooses the amount that he wants to bet and then presses on the Deal button.
- Two cards are dealt face up to the player and one card face up to the dealer.
- The aim of the game is to hold a hand that is as close to or reaching 21 as possible.
- A blackjack is a hand of 21 made up from an Ace and a ten-value card i.e. a king, queen, jack, or 10.
Blackjack Strategy Options at the All Slots iPod Casino
With the initial hands showing, the player then has a choice of a number of different actions.
- A "stand" is when the player chooses not to take any more cards at which point the card of the dealer is revealed.
- A "hit" choice is made when the player chooses to take more cards from the pile in the belief that he can get closer to the value of 21 with his hands.
- In this iPod blackjack game the player also has a number of other options which include the "double", the "split" and the "insurance".
A split can be done if the player has two cards of the same value and he splits them, therefore giving him two separate hands.
Insurance can be taken if the dealers upturned card is an Ace. Insurance is half the value of the current bet placed again and if the dealer lands a Blackjack the player can win a 2:1 payout; if there is no blackjack there is no win. Playing iPod blackjack at the All Slots iPod Casino is easy and convenient and offers immediate access to one of the most popular casino games ever.
At the All Slots iPod Casino a wide choice of games can is found which have been specially adapted for playing at the iPod casino.
The iPod black jack game is considered to be one of the best iPod casino games; it is a game that demands input from the player and hence a thoughtful blackjack strategy needs to be employed.
The iPod blackjack game at All Slot can be played for fun or practice before placing real money bets giving each player a chance to get to know the game and pick up on some blackjack tips.