Choose Your Horse in iPod Horse Racing Game
The initial screen of this iPod horse racing game presents each player with six different horses.
- On each horse you will find the odds for that day together with the track and weather conditions.
- By clicking on a particular horse more information is given such as the name of the jockey, the results of the last five races for the horse and the general overall performance of the horse.
- Based on the information given, the player can then place his bets on one or more horses.
- Once all bets have been placed, you press the Race button and the horse race begins.
How to Place Royal Derby Bets
There are two main types of bets which can be placed: the win bet and the place bet.
- A win bet is a bet that the horse chosen will come in first place and this pays out the full odds advertised.
- A place bet is a bet that the horse chosen will come in first or second place and this pays out a quarter of the odds posted.
To cover both options a player can also place an Each Way bet which is a combination of a win bet and a place bet.
The race is colorful and exciting and in the small screen of an iPod the excitement is transferred beautifully with colorful clear graphics.
At the All Slots players can benefit from all the extras of the main casino including around the clock customer service, easy and secure banking options together with generous sign up bonus offers for new players and ongoing bonuses for existing players.
The Royal Derby iPod horse racing game brings horse racing to the palm of your hand wherever you are and whatever you are doing.
The Royal Derby game that is found at the online casino for iPod from All Slots is the most exciting iPod horse racing game that there is.
This game can be played for fun or practice before placing real money bets giving each player a chance to get to know the game and how it works.
Playing Royal Derby is very similar to live betting on horses where you are given information on the horses, the jockeys, and the odds, and on the weather and track conditions, as well as the chance to place bets on more than one horse per race.